Laboratory for Systems and Signals (www.LSS.hr) at Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing (www.FER.hr) of University of Zagreb (www.unizg.hr) has been involved with information security (IS) since 1995. We've:
- initiated and designed Croatian Internet in early '90-ties
- successfully fought-back first massive attack against Croatian Internet (launched from US) in 1995
- initiated Croatian CERT (www.CERT.hr) (Computer Emergency Response Team)
- co-authored the “National Program for Information Security“ (the foundation for Law on IS)
- provided assistance to hundreds of organizations in Croatia by assessing vulnerability of their information systems and/or designed their protection
- regularly provide forensic services
- established and run Center for Information Security (www.CIS.hr) an awareness raising and educational national focal point
- educated 6 generations of IS practitioners.
If you want to inform about members of LSS organization, you should visit LSS Security Team site.
Detailed description of LSS growth and development can be found on page with LSS history.
In case that you have some questions, please contact us.